Thursday, June 15, 2006
Eighteen
I'm starting to get sick and get injured pretty often nowadays. At grad, i had swollen eyes. On sunday when i played soccer, i bruised my foot pretty badly. Bad enough that i had to limp for a day. And today.. sigh. To top things off, today when i was studying in the morning before my paper, i papercut myself. It was pretty deep, between my right thumb and index finger. That one hurt.. especially when i absentmindedly ran my fingers through my hair. -.-"
Hmmmm maybe someone here has green kryptonite.
Anyway, it's my eighteenth. Hoorah! I guess it's time for my annual b'day reflection. Lets see. I have to say the last year has been the quickest one so far for me. So many things have happened, i've grown so much. Am i a man now? Maybe. the government sees me as an adult now. So does my Dad.
But you know what dad? I'm no adult. I'm not a man. i'm still a kid.
Well, your kid at least.
So anyway, thanks everyone for the well wishes! I'm glad you guys remembered my birthday. You guys are just great! (Hmm maybe it was friendster that reminded you?heh).
And to those who just realised. Ahem. THere's still 23.5 hours left. Hurry now. =)
Phi 4:6-7, "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."